Saturday, July 12, 2014

This week’s question and answer:

Mark Rackliffe:

We just left Aruba after our third trip in the last 18 months. We love the Island and are thinking of buying a condo. We are a little concerned about buying in a foreign country but think it will be a good investment. What are your thoughts? 

Miriam Engeln:

Very often I hear from my clients that they were told that non-residents cannot buy a condominium/ home in Aruba. I can tell you that these stories are not true. All non-residents can buy in Aruba, going through the same process as the Aruban residents. They can buy a property on property land as well as on lease land. The local banks can even finance the purchase up to 60%. The rental income is very good in Aruba and I would love to show you Century 21’s listings during your next visit.
 

No comments:

Please follow me on Social Media