Monday, March 18, 2013

Tram in Aruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWI6NBE33wc

Experience the first and only tram in the Caribbean, right here in Aruba, downtown Oranjestad.
It runs daily between 9am and 1pm, and it is FREE. Sunday no service
You can hop on, hop off where you please, and it runs between the Cruiseship terminal all the way to the end of the main shopping street. It will pass by shops such as: Mango, Victoria's Secret, Boolchands, Renaissance Mall and so on.
By the way, Benetton opened it's new store in the Renaissance Mall, Oranjestad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?

Thank you so much!

my site :: best Hosting Companies 2012

Please follow me on Social Media